Tuesday, May 10, 2011

DOODLE OF THE WEEK #1 Parrot and his best friend Carrot

Another one of my soon to be regular features!  The Doodle of the Week!  I had a supervisor at work once that loved my silly post-it note drawings so much she had them all over her desk, stuck to the computer, on the edges of her cubicle, etc.  Anyway, I want to share some of them. 


I had to edit this one a little bit because it had smudges, so it doesn't look like much of a post-it note anymore. 

PARROT AND HIS BEST FRIEND, CARROT

As you can see, Parrot is telling his very good friend Carrot something hilarious.  Is it a secret?  Are they planning something?  You tell me.  Sound off in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what they are planning, but it reminds me of a big stuffed carrot I saw in Ikea this weekend. It was huge and orange with a face like this, and the green fronds were a grass skirt and little green legs. It cracked me up!

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hey Carrot, you got that ten bucks you owe me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know, I hate birds--scared to death of them. So I think that Parrot has something more sinister in mind for his pal Carrot. Maybe he's trying to lure him closer with a tasty tidbit of gossip about the latest scandal at the farmer's market. As soon as Carrot leans in though, he is in for a nasty surprise. Parrot is a Carrot killer, his weapon of choice, his razor sharp beak. Birds will always kill you as soon as look at you. I cannot stress this enough, never trust a bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's mischief. Anytime you match up a vegetable with bird you can count on something disastrous happening. I just don't trust carrots, they are too sweet to really be good for you.

    I love doodles!

    ReplyDelete